Wednesday 30 December 2015

Recent Top Secret Projects

Well, all my recent sewing projects, can now be revealed!  
Sorry, they were Top Secret until Christmas Day & I then I missed the opportunity to photograph them being modelled!!
So firstly, there was the purse clutch, in my new favourite Tula Pink fabric - flowers & tigers, what more can you ask for!
Then, Christmas Pj's in Michael Miller's Mid Century Christmas.

The lovely Comax trunks pattern from threadtheory.ca came together so easily & are most comfortable I'm told!
More Tula Pink, in a lined make up bag, with a matching lace zip!
And finally some free motion embroidery on the gorgeous field mouse print, from Inprint at Makower
Well, I think it's time to get back to improving my wardrobe...!
Happy Sewing x

No comments:

Post a Comment